Monday, October 27, 2008

Achy and eating

It was a long weekend and I was very active in eating and activities. I am not expecting to see great a great weight on the scale this week. I ate so much on Friday and Saturday, that I could not even begin to count my points. I really tried to ease off of the sweets, but there is something about being around family and friends that makes me eat constantly. I don't always have this same problem when it is just me and the bf. Even around people I don't know very well, I can eat larger quantities.

On another front, my back is killing me from sitting on the floor and carving pumpkins for 2 hours on Saturday. I can hardly walk..it stinks and it very uncomfortable. When you have back aches you can definitely feel your age! I am hoping I can relax a bit tonight and feel better.

No comments: