Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween eve

Tomorrow is Halloween! I can't believe it. I am taking the day off from work to watch scary things on tv and to relax because I probably will stay up all night, so no post. I do love Halloween because I like watching scary things on tv, although they are never scary enough for me. I had a little bit of a funk yesterday afternoon for some reason...I think my back ache finally had really gotten to me, so I left work a little early. I may of been really tired also because I went and got Jimmy Johns for dinner at 3 p.m. and brought it home....then ate it at 4 p.m. and followed it up with a warm delight brownie w/ ice cream. I went about 15 points over yesterday, but on a good note..I am not super hungry today.

I am a little bummed that I ate so much yesterday, because I really wanted to save all of my flex points for Halloween. I couldn't wait until Friday..really? I sometimes disappoint myself, but hey that is the acceptance that I can't always control everything I eat and I am going to have slip ups now and again. I have to accept it, because otherwise it leads to beating myself up..and I refuse to do that. So I am going to still enjoy what I want for Halloween, with a little moderation.

No comments: