Monday, October 20, 2008

I have no answers

I have really dropped the ball on exercising this week. I just didn't feel like it yesterday...and Wednesday I had a hair cut and went to see a friend. I have to say I don't feel all that great and had dreams about exercising last night. I think that is strange. Anyway, I intend on lifting and doing cardio tonight. The nice thing is that we have leftovers from the party we had yesterday, so I don't have to make dinner tonight.

I had a crazy weekend this week and ate way too much movie popcorn. I don't usually eat popcorn at the movies, but this weekend it tasted really good to me. We also had a Rockband 2 party yesterday and I ate a lot of chips. Total salt crazy weekend for me! I usually eat more sugar..but this weekend salt. I don't know what I am going to do with my weight loss goals. I have hit a wall with 180, and don't know if I am motivated enough to get past it. My body must really like being this weight because I can loose one week and gain back up the next...it is really like a see saw in a way. I just don't get it, but as the Holidays get closer...I think I should go back on maintenance...but that is what essentially I am doing now. I don't really know what to do anymore....guess I have to think about this more.

No comments: