Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Changes in weather and moods

I had a hard time getting out of bed this morning..it is so dark outside, and that is zapping my energy. Anyway, I have been having some panic attacks about my weigh in on Wednesday/tomorrow. I am scared that I have gained a lot of weight..even though I know it is not possible to gain a lot of weight in a week. I just feel heavy..and have felt heavy the last couple of days. I really need to shake myself out of this. I also have been having a hard time motivating myself to exercise.

Last night I went to bed super early and didn't exercise because my back was still sore and I just felt exhausted. So exhausted that cooking dinner was a chore, and I really did not enjoy it. I usually do somewhat enjoy cooking dinner. I wonder why I am in this weird funk..and I need to somehow get myself out of it. I really think fall is pretty...but it is really bothering me this year. Maybe I just need to take some vacation days..it is hard to predict what you need to do for yourself in these situations. It is really hard to always live a healthy lifestyle, especially with changing seasons.

No comments: