Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Changing breakfast

So yesterday I surfed the web a bit about sugar cravings and read some interesting things. I decided to make some changes to my breakfast because I always eat the same thing. I didn't think anything was wrong with this for the longest time because I really enjoy my cereal...anyway, I am going to eat something different for breakfast every 3 days. So I can have my cereal one day, oatmeal the next, maybe a smoothie...and eggs and toast or something. Anyway, it apparently is not good to eat the same things everyday. I was really only doing it with breakfast..but still, you need different nutrients every day. I had simple harvest oatmeal today. It is tasty, but didn't fill me up nearly as much as my cereal. It was 1 point less with ff milk...but maybe I need to eat 2 packages? I guess I am used to a bigger breakfast.

I might swing by the store to pick up some bread because I haven't been eating it lately..or english muffins. I know I can eat a different breakfast every 3 days..it is not that hard. Next week I may introduce other changes..like more protein into my snacks. I think 1 change at a time is a good place to start.

No comments: