Thursday, January 29, 2009

45 minutes

Once again it is dark and snowy and just awful weather here. It is really getting depressing. Last night I increased my workout time to 45 minutes and really pushed myself. I am a bit sore today, but it wasn't that bad. I am hoping I can get used to doing just 15 minutes more. Why does that seem like more when you are on the treadmill? Anyway, I made a deal with myself that if I workout at a good pace and follow up with stretching and abs I can count 4 activity points for it. I have been wanting to do this for quite a while now, I just got lazy. I just hope I can keep it up. If not I will just go back to 30 minutes. I don't want to dread my workouts or not want to workout because of anything I add. I just read so much about how you should workout an hour a day and I think I am in good enough shape now to do that. We shall see how it goes and of course I will report anything on here that I do. It is so great to look back at this all.

No comments: