Thursday, January 22, 2009

TV is an addiction

It has actually warmed up a bit to the 20s this morning. Yes that is warm for Michigan, especially when it has been below zero for most of the last couple of weeks. It is strange but it feels almost like the first 70 degree day in the spring or something. Anyway, our satellite tv dish is still out with the big snowball on the lens (and too high to get off)...so I haven't watched any tv in 3 days. I actually realize that I have a lot of time to do other things, not that I don't like having the option of watching tv. I just have been getting a lot of other things done with my time after work. I always thought I was just too tired and now I am realizing I really am not.

So perhaps not having tv is a blessing in disguise? I don't know, I do miss certain shows but I am getting used to not having it. Don't get me wrong I still want it..just maybe I can watch less.

No comments: