Friday, January 23, 2009

Excessively tired

I am so tired right now. I have been sleeping more lately and I don't really know why. I fell asleep during the office show last night, our antenna is working so we now have 8 and 13, but I was so excited to get to watch it...then I fell asleep. I went to bed at 10 p.m. once I woke back up again. I slept through the entire night and then could hardly get out of bed. I am still tired now. Uggh. I hate being tired.

If it continues I think I will get my thyroid re-checked. I am hypo-thyroid and I usually get it tested 2x a year anyway. I did get a work out in last night...but not a very strenuous one or anything, one that would lead to being this tired. I really hope the sun comes out today, I would love to see it. I am excited for the weekend because we are going out for sushi and seeing a movie. I love doing that!

No comments: