Friday, January 16, 2009

Procrastination

I had plans to get up early on Thursday and Friday and exercise, but of course I didn't do it. I have been really tired lately and mistakenly drank a triple shot tall latte Wednesday night too close to bed. I could not sleep at all and resulted in a zombie mode on Thursday and extra exhaustion last night. They offered me the extra shots for free..I couldn't turn them down. I wish I would of.

Anyway, the below zero cold spell is supposed to let up this weekend. It will then be back to the 20s and then the week after that, the 30s. Woo hoo. I am so looking forward to 40s, 50s...and up. No snow would be nice also. I plan on exercising when I get home today because I don't have to cook. The only thing I don't like about that is being sweaty when the bf gets home. There are way to many excuses for me not to exercise. The thing is..is that it makes me feel better and sleep better. I know it is good for me and I do want to do it. It was just making a good time for it this week that has been a problem.

I just have to keep wanting to make changes. I am still trying to cut down on sugar period. I have done okay...but yesterday I had a lunch out and ate a cookie bar thing. It wasn't that good either. I am thinking of trying that new Truvia sweetner in my smoothies..I wonder if it is good or somewhat okay for you. I think I will read up on it.

No comments: