Thursday, January 15, 2009

Stress

I think this is just the time of year for stress. Not only is the weather crap but people are under pressure for all kinds of things...including getting their taxes done soon. For some reason the bf has more work than he could possibly do at his job and that is really stressing him out. I have been trying to weather the stress storm, trying to not use food as a coping mechanism, trying to exercise. Why does all this stuff require so much darn effort? Why am I not one of those people these things come naturally for? Anyway, I am just taking things day by day and trying to keep a good attitude about it all.

I have a department lunch today and then a birthday celebration later. I really hope I don't overdo it. I am making something healthy for dinner tonight...and I am really looking forward to it. The weekend cannot come soon enough!

No comments: