Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration day

It is inauguration day. I am so happy that Obama is taking office. It is exciting, but it is hard to enjoy at work. However, I downloaded a streaming npr news app on my phone. I am listening to the events on it. Also, our satellite tv is down because of snow and ice covering it. The bf says this is the first time this has happened. I kind of wanted to watch the inauguration events at 9 p.m. tonight...but I don't think I will be able to. Last night I only watched tivo'd shows then I worked out. I have to say it is nice to unwind after work with tv. I also love so many of the shows on Monday and Tuesday nights. I am bummed, even though I know I can find a myriad of other things to do.

I have been weighing myself often this week and have also been trying hard to cut down on the candy and sugary snacks. For some reason it isn't going down as much as I thought it would. But at least it is going downwards. We shall see on Wednesday morning. I know I have lost, but I guess you always just want more.

No comments: