Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Frustration

I am a bit frustrated with losing weight this week. It is my TOM, which I can blame it on...but I got on the scale today and I was back up to 185. I have been eating really healthy...I haven't went over on points...I haven't been eating candy, cakes, sugar. I exercised 5 days this week already. I guess I don't really know what is up with that? I could also attribute it to my thyroid not being regulated. I do need to check that. Hmmm. I just really hate being stuck and not being able to get unstuck. I wouldn't change anything with the holiday eating, but I gained this 5 pounds and it is really annoying because it doesn't seem to want to come off. I have been really happy with my eating lately..it is just such a shame. All I can do is to keep trying and hope it will eventually come down.

No comments: