Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Increase intensity/duration of workouts

I maintained this week which is a bit surprising to me, but it is my TOM this week so water gain might of been why my weigh-in yesterday was 185. I don't know how else to explain it, but I am glad that it went back down. I did work hard this week so I think I deserved to lose, but it will just take me some time to get going again. I just keep trying and not gaining is always my goal. There are a few pair of jeans I want to wear in my closet that still don't fit me. I would love to wear them this summer and about 10 pounds would probably get me in them. I want to lose the 10 pounds slowly though and make small improvements in my diet and exercise so that I can maintain it. This week my goal is either to work out harder or extend my time of workouts to 45 minutes. I don't have to go crazy with it, just do some more interval jogs or add 15 minutes.

No comments: