Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Why did I think I lost?

I guess the scale can say two dramatically different numbers from one day to the next. I had a gain this week and I know why, but I thought I was down. Yesterday the scale said 181.6 and today it was a perfect 183. I wasn't feeling very good last night so I did not work out. I had a huge dessert craving and apparently a candy bar wasn't enough, I had to get some soft serve vanilla ice cream as well. I have that time this week so that makes me crave sugar, but not feel this lazy usually.

I have to say this week has been a strange week because I haven't been feeling very good and I have had some changes to my schedule. I really hope that I can get used to things and try to continue to cook and exercise. I did not exercise this week as much as I normally do. I usually have more energy, so I am blaming it on my time of the month this week and moving on. I just want to maintain still anyway and I hope for better numbers next week. I am so tired still.

No comments: