Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Yes and No

So I ended up walking to get a latte from the Mom and Pop coffee shop a couple of blocks away from work yesterday. It was a nice walk, but I got a couple of blisters from my new sandals..so working out was not going to happen last night. I was also so tired, I don't know how I let myself get so exhausted..but I do snap out of it eventually. I haven't been getting up to work out in the morning this week. I hope to get to it tomorrow and Friday morning..mainly because I have to..if I want to get work outs in on those days.

I maintained my weight this week (I think for the first week ever). This received mix feelings from me. I guess I was hoping to settle more around 182 than 183..but maybe next week. I worked out a lot last week, but it didn't make a huge difference.

I am continuing my weight stabilization for another month and a week..ending on June 9th. I planned in my weight tracking chart to do 3 months of maintenance, then go back to 24 points. I hope I will then get my motivation back to lose and get to my first and second goal weights.

I guess my new maintenance points are 26, not 28 like I was doing a couple of months ago. I am not looking forward to 24, mainly because it seems almost impossible for me to stick to it. But for the sake of having a good attitude...I have stuck to it in the past and I know I can do it again. I will try not to have a negative attitude towards it, it really is only 2 points less a day....right?

No comments: