Thursday, May 8, 2008

Why does time go so fast?

This week has gone by so fast and I feel like I haven't had enough time to enjoy anything..I hope to do that on the weekend. Last night I sat on the couch and watched tv all night...but I did get up this morning to work out. I have a rule...not to take more than 2 days off in a row of exercising. Sometimes I break that rule, like last week...but I really try hard to keep it.

I know I have said it a thousand times...but I want to try to get up in the morning and work out. Since we got our new bed it has been challenging, but I think I have enjoyed it enough to get up a half an hour earlier. I am going to try, because then I can take my dog to the doggy park on the nice days or lift weights after work. This seems like a great solution and it helps me avoid the dreaded working out for an hour thing...hoping I can make it happen.

I also hope to get some photos on the site soon.

No comments: