Monday, June 16, 2008

Not so good mood..but doing better

It is Monday and I am not in a great mood. I did do well this weekend with my eating and made some new meals, that was fun. Anyway, I guess I have a case of the blahs again. I have decided that I am going to try to bump my exercising up to 45 minutes in the evening. I haven't been working out in the mornings, mainly because I get up so much earlier for carpooling. I am not sure if I have given it up completely...I was trying to do it on Thurs. and Fri. mornings..but I suddenly decided that these would be my days off. That seems to be working for me at the moment.

I have 2 more weeks of maintenance, then I was going to try to start losing again. I am a little ambivalent about this, but if I start and feel that it is much too hard..I may pull it back for a little while longer..or do another 3 months of maintaining until I am ready. I don't want to have anxiety or feel uncomfortable about it. I want to feel like "I can do this."

No comments: