Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fall is here

It is a sunny day, finally. A little chilly though. I am doing quite well with my eating the last couple of days (and hopefully today). I am hoping my weigh-in tomorrow goes well. I don't think I will have a gain because I have been seeing some lower numbers on the scale recently. Today I saw 179 again, which is good for a Monday..but you just never know. I am feeling much better and not having the crazy cravings I was having last week. It is so strange how wanting to eat waxes and wanes. I am glad it wanes...otherwise I would be in trouble. I also learned that if I sleep a lot and drink a lot of water...my body really responds to it. Although, I probably have been sleeping to much lately because I have been getting headaches that just come on. Not sure what they are about, but I am hoping they go away soon. I don't feel the least bit tired at the moment..which is a nice thing. I usually always feel somewhat tired, especially after lunch.

I hope to get in a good walk or dog park after I make dinner tonight with the doggy. She is long overdue (with all this rain) for some doggy time. I think I might play spore also and watch some tv. Fall is definitely here, but the chilly weather makes me want to just curl up with a blanket in front of the tv..and not do anything else. I must do things...and not give in to temptation.

No comments: