Monday, September 29, 2008

Getting back on the treadmill

I had some temporary insanity on Friday and a start of a cold, so I took the day off from work. I have just been feeling overwhelmed lately. I had another long talk with the bf to help sort out my thoughts and I feel much more sane now. I have a problem with wanting to make changes fast and not thinking about it and taking baby steps. I do that with my weight also..although I am much better now than ever. I just get down when I don't see something change immediately. I guess I am into immediate gratification much more than I would like to admit. I have gotten back on the treadmill and have decided to take things slowly once again and to be less hard on myself if I mess up. I am bound to mess up on my lifestyle of healthfulness. It is another job to keep your health a priority. It is super easy to just get lazy and not do the work....too easy.

I ordered a new fitness dvd to help me get more motivated and alternate workouts on the treadmill. I just keep trying with my diet also.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have things under control. Keep up the good work.
Val

Estellia said...

Thank you Val, hope everything is going well for you!