Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A little snacky this week

I am up about .4 this week. Labor day was a bit snacky and I didn't exercise as much as I wanted to. I was tired from Monday, yesterday so I went to bed early and now feel fabulously well-rested. I was not upset about seeing 180.8 on the scale because I was 182 for so long. I am just working on it...and I know I will see 179 eventually. I want to work out more next week, but I can cut myself a little slack because TOM is next week and who knows how I will feel. Sometimes it is fine other times it sucks.

The bf and I are planning our March vacation this week (I can't believe how fast the time goes). We are going to Las Vegas, but are having a hard time finding a nice hotel that isn't outrageously over-priced for the week. I really am in shock about how much it costs to go there..the cruise was way less. I am not a gambler, but I want to go just to experience it and go to the shows.

It is a very cloudy humid day here. It was 93 yesterday and is supposed to get into the 90's today also. It will be cold soon, but yesterday was like living in a desert...for my thick Michigan skin.

No comments: