Thursday, September 25, 2008

Mental health

I feel much better today after having a long talk with the bf about my stressors. Sometimes you just need to talk about what is bothering you....but sometimes it takes a while to learn what is bothering you. I usually have no clue until I spew out words in a big jumbled, venting mess. Anyway, I am hoping I can start to get back on track. I always need to remind myself that feeling bad doesn't stick around for long...I know I am going to feel better eventually. I have a strange cycle of feeling good, then feeling bad, then feeling tired, then feeling rested. Perhaps everyone gets like that..but I take it a little far into grumpster land, sometimes.

The weather has been excellent this week and I took some mental health time yesterday afternoon...it did me a world of good. I think I may take off tomorrow also. I think I need a bit of a break from work life.

No comments: