Friday, April 25, 2008

Getting over the hump

I have got to get to exercising..I just took 2 days off in a row. I don't like to take 2 days next to each other, I think it makes it harder for me to get back into it. When life is stressful and busy it is hard to fit in what you need to do. I am always guilty for putting exercise on the back burner during times of stress.

I told one of my co-workers that I was taking a break from trying to loose weight because of stress and chaos..and she said.."that is okay, but don't quit exercising".

I also haven't had time to read much of my "Set Point" book. I am working on it. I can't wait for my life to get back to normal. I know that life can become mundane and repetitive when nothing is going on, but I have to say I like that and look forward to getting back to that.

Yesterday I was stressed and running errands and ended up getting frozen yogurt and jelly beans at the store. I am thinking the stress is causing sugar cravings...and I have the worst headache today from eating all that sugar. I did get small servings of both...and had the flexpoints...but still....that is a lot to eat one after each other. I just want to do better today.

No comments: