Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Week 2: Lost 1 pound

I am on week 2 of my month of maintenance and I lost 1 pound. Trying to stabilize weight is much harder than I thought. I would rather have it go down and not up though. I am a bit surprised because of my stress levels that I lost a pound, but it is good. I feel much better and not so anxious about my weight. I also got my book in the mail, but haven't really had a chance to read it with all the house stuff going on. I will give a full review once I finish it.

My goals for this week are just to try to continue to maintain and to keep up my exercising. I don't want to exercise when I am stressed, but it is exactly what I need when I am stressed..so it is very important. I am very distracted so I haven't had much time to think of any neurosis about my weight today.

No comments: