Friday, April 18, 2008

Lifestyle changing roadblocks

I have to admit that my lifestyle changing roadblocks lately are stress related. I am going through a stressful time right now. I am stressed a bit from the possibility of my house being sold. The stress is that I have to pay to get rid of it. The amount is pretty high and this bums me out. I put a lot of love and money into the house to fix it up. I am sad that I am selling it. I know I need to move on, but that house was a major part of my life for a long time. It is like saying goodbye to an old friend.

So I wanted to remind myself and any reading that it is okay to take a break when your life is chaotic. There are never perfect circumstances for losing weight, but there are times when you emotionally cannot give it your all. So not only was the book I mentioned in my last 2 posts of interest to me...but taking a break was of interest to me. So maybe I need to admit to myself that it was a bit of an excuse to take a break as well as an interesting subject/point of view.

No comments: