Monday, April 14, 2008

Stomach better

Well, my stomach finally feels normal today. I got better on Saturday. I still wonder if I had a little bug or something. I have been eating 28 points all this week and it looks like I will be losing some this week. I probably won't lose all of the weight I gained last week...but that wasn't my goal. My goal was to try to keep my weight steady. If my weight goes up ever, I will always just try to steady it the next week by adding in maintenance points.

My bf doesn't seem to see things this way...but I have years of weight loss experience on him, so I don't listen to him. In fact, I probably won't tell him anymore about any gains..because he usually just makes it worse. This is the first time in his life he has had to watch what he eats.

I have noticed on the weeks I eat ice cream more than once, I gain. I can eat candy or skinny cows and I won't gain, so weird. The ice cream must not get digested or something? I might see if I can find some research about that. I do know that even if you eat the light ice cream, it is a very calorie dense food.

No comments: