Thursday, April 3, 2008

Workouts in the morning

Yes I want to work out more in the mornings, but why is it so hard to get up? The bf and I recently got a new mattress and it has been much harder since then to get outta bed in the mornings. I am so warm and cozy...why would I ever want to get up a half an hour earlier?

I am trying to not be hard on myself for not getting up, but seriously...it is so great to have your workout done in the morning. It is so great to not to have to work out in the evening..or to just do some weights. Also statistics show that you loose more weight by working out in the morning because your metabolism gets higher and stays higher for the rest of the day.

I know all the good aspects of working out in the morning. I am blaming the bed for not going to bed earlier...cause if I go to bed earlier I can get up. Why are there so many good shows on at 10 p.m.? I have tivo I can watch them the next day...uggh. I am working on this. Tomorrow I am gonna get up...I mean it!

No comments: