Friday, April 4, 2008

So Happy it is Friday

I am glad that the week is almost ended. I have been so tired all week...from what I do not know....but I did not get up and exercise today. We had a friend over for dinner last night and I didn't get to bed until 11:30, which makes it impossible to get up earlier for me. I had one of those nights where you go to bed and blink and it is time to wake up. I hate those nights. I hope to get caught up on sleep this weekend. I was also thinking of leaving work earlier today (because I stayed yesterday for a meeting) and working out before the bf comes home. Thankfully I have dinner in the crock pot so I don't have to cook, but I do need to make a run to the grocery store after work.

I need a relaxing weekend. I don't know how life all of a sudden gets tiring. It seems to come on unexpectedly. I think working out gives me more energy, which I need. The good thing is is that I haven't been eating out of control with the tiredness. I usually chow down when I am tired to make up for lost energy, but I haven't been all that hungry. I am just trying to take it day by day and week by week...and chug along on this lifestyle changing stuff. Eventually I will see the scale go down to the 170s...I so want that moment.

No comments: