Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I don't know why or how, but I am being successful

This week has been a good week for me. I have exercised regularly and have re-motivated myself to be back on track. How did I get back on track? Umm, I don't know..maybe that I just want to get to my first goal of 175.

Another thing that I have noticed is that my extra weight seems to bother me a lot more than when I was over 200. I think I was in denial about being overweight ?? I don't know how I was, but my extra weight seems to bother me more now and I really want it gone. I want no more extra hang on my tummy and for my thighs to get more firm. I don't think by any means that I have body dimorphic disorder..because I do think I look better....but I just want to take it further (and fit into my old pants). I know I will have times where it is rougher..but for now it is okay.

Last WW attempt I did not get as far and sabotaged myself at times. I had anxiety about losing weight for some reason. I still cannot figure out why...except I wasn't dating...and wasn't altogether happy with the way my life had been going. Don't get me wrong I still owned a home, had a good job and a puppy...but it always felt lonely and that something was missing. I do think humans are meant to cohabitate.

I don't have all the answers..but I keep searching and try to heal myself as much as I can every day. I really feel that I had emotional problems that lead me to overeat and binge. I still have emotional issues..but nowhere near what they were. I think learning how to deal with those really help you to get healthy. I just keep trying...it is all I can do.

No comments: