Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Back on the Horse

If you have been reading my last two posts you will know that I went way over on points this week. That resulted with a .4 gain. I consumed a lot of sodium, so most of it is water and doesn't worry me too much. I am just going to get back on the horse and resume my normal routine this week.

The good news with all this going on is that I lost another inch off my waist, making my waist 30 inches. I also can wear two of the ten pairs (so far that I know of) of my old pants. I am wearing the dark brown pair right now! I wore the khaki ones on Monday. Hooray! That just goes to show you that even if you don't see weight loss on the scale you can still loose inches by exercising and lifting weights. I never plan to stop doing that and I feel strong (and sore sometimes).

On a fun note: I am getting my hair cut and colored today and I am excited. I hope it turns out good. I didn't put any product in my hair today so I kind of feel strange...but hopefully the color turns out better without anything in it. I am hoping for a good day today.

No comments: