Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Feeling Lazy

Okay, so the thing I like about this blog is that it forces me to be honest with myself. The thing that is so blatantly clear is that I need to exercise more. Really....how do I expect to loose weight when my exercise has dropped down so much? I have gotten to the point of laziness with exercising. I haven't stopped exercising altogether, but my use of the treadmill has been significantly lower. I remember posting that I was going to do an hour of exercising when I wanted to loose weight again...and I am not even doing the same amount I was doing at that point in time. I love doing yoga, I love taking doggy to dog park...but I want those to be in addition to my workouts. I really need to somehow shake some of this laziness I have been feeling lately.

My mind wonders over to my calf strain injury. This is when I stopped working hard on the treadmill. That is fine and what's done is done, but I am fine now and I need to start jogging again. I have completely stopped working out in the mornings due to laziness and now that I do yoga and dog park in the evenings, I really need to get back to getting up early and jogging or at least walking. In order to do that, I also need to go to bed earlier. I have started slipping again in going to bed early in favor of tv. I have tivo and I can watch them later. Someone needs to shake me outta my stupor.

No comments: