Friday, July 25, 2008

Motivated again for weight loss..will it happen?

No I haven't been exercising on the treadmill yet, but plan to this weekend. I have to say that I am really motivated again to loose. I just hope it starts happening...otherwise my impatience might kick in again. Jogging will help that, but my other activities are so much more fun...I have to say.

I love just running errands, going to the doggy park, lifting weights and doing yoga..and if I enjoy those I need to find time to do the jogging around them. I think the jogging took up a lot of my extra time and now I want to do other things outdoors. This will go away in the winter though. The problem is that my intensity during outdoor activities is just not the same. The trainer program/workout cards I have really motivate me to push myself on the treadmill. I am one of those people that needs a push otherwise. One day I would love to get a trainer.

No comments: